Re: [ShadowRealms] WOO HOO

  • Rose Wink
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
      I got an email last night saying mine had shipped and would be here on the
      first :-)

      @->---

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
        Wow, at last!! That means I'll have to make a run to the bookstore soon. :)
        I can't wait!

        -Dawn

      • Soli
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
          I ordered my copy this morning. Yay!

          Though boo on amazon's blurb for the spoiler I didn't want to know.

          Soli

          --
          one long, shining thread of coincidence
          quantumbutterfly@...
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
            Most definately. i have a spasm when i accidentally read something with spoilers. I couldnt wait til i got home, i've brought it into work with me and am reading bits when i can, 40 pages in so far :)

          • Rowan222@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
              mine is on it's way!
              Renee

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
                Just had a discussion with a co worker about the e-book. I should be able to download in the wee hours but I have a 10 a.m. meeting that I have to be alert for. There is the possibility that my husband will confiscate my nook (in my best interests) but there is also the possibility that he will suffer for it.

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
                  Everything has a price.

                  Anne

                  In a message dated 2/28/2011 3:58:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  bmcnichol@... writes:

                  There is the possibility that my husband will confiscate my nook (in my
                  best interests) but there is also the possibility that he will suffer for it.

                • stephen silver
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011

                    Everything has a price.
                    Anne
                    Ohh..touche and so classic. Love it. Patiently waiting for this book to finally arrive. March has become such a great month.

                    Stephen

                  • Kalen
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 1 12:15 AM
                      I'm involved in training this morning, guess who was up til gone 1am reading til he got to the end of shades of honor! not a gud idae in hindsight but seemed the most sensible thing to do at the time lol

                      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, bmcnichol@... wrote:

                      > Just had a discussion with a co worker about the e-book. I should be able to download in the wee hours but I have a 10 a.m. meeting that I have to be alert for.
                    • magewyntyr
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 1 6:06 AM
                        I have ordered mine and am waiting. (though not very patiently!)

                        Wyn