Re: [ShadowRealms] WOO HOO

  • Katie, Forsaken ST
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
      April first, I was told. Wah.

      Morag
      =^..^=

      --- On Tue, 1/3/11, Kaeleer@... <Kaeleer@...> wrote:
      This is a good reminder to add "Spoiler" to subject headers that talk about
      details since plenty of people won't be getting the book until April when

      it comes out in Australia.

    • Rose Wink
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
        I got an email last night saying mine had shipped and would be here on the
        first :-)

        @->---

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
          Wow, at last!! That means I'll have to make a run to the bookstore soon. :)
          I can't wait!

          -Dawn

        • Soli
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
            I ordered my copy this morning. Yay!

            Though boo on amazon's blurb for the spoiler I didn't want to know.

            Soli

            --
            one long, shining thread of coincidence
            quantumbutterfly@...
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
              Most definately. i have a spasm when i accidentally read something with spoilers. I couldnt wait til i got home, i've brought it into work with me and am reading bits when i can, 40 pages in so far :)

            • Rowan222@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
                mine is on it's way!
                Renee

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
                  Just had a discussion with a co worker about the e-book. I should be able to download in the wee hours but I have a 10 a.m. meeting that I have to be alert for. There is the possibility that my husband will confiscate my nook (in my best interests) but there is also the possibility that he will suffer for it.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011
                    Everything has a price.

                    Anne

                    In a message dated 2/28/2011 3:58:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                    bmcnichol@... writes:

                    There is the possibility that my husband will confiscate my nook (in my
                    best interests) but there is also the possibility that he will suffer for it.

                  • stephen silver
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 28, 2011

                      Everything has a price.
                      Anne
                      Ohh..touche and so classic. Love it. Patiently waiting for this book to finally arrive. March has become such a great month.

                      Stephen

                    • Kalen
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
                        I'm involved in training this morning, guess who was up til gone 1am reading til he got to the end of shades of honor! not a gud idae in hindsight but seemed the most sensible thing to do at the time lol

                        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, bmcnichol@... wrote:

                        > Just had a discussion with a co worker about the e-book. I should be able to download in the wee hours but I have a 10 a.m. meeting that I have to be alert for.
                      • magewyntyr
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
                          I have ordered mine and am waiting. (though not very patiently!)

                          Wyn