Re: [ShadowRealms] bookplate offer (and some happy news)

  • Denese Peebles
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
      Congrats!!

      *D*
      The best time to laugh in life
      is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles

      On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Kimera Stormryder <kimerastorm@...>wrote:

      > Thank you for offering bookplates again this year ^_^.
      > As always the books are perfectly timed. This year its giving me lots of
      > wonderful reading material for those days when I am stuck on bedrest.
      >
      > Yes you read that right folks. The hubby monster and I are looking forward
      > to welcoming a bundle of joy in mid to late august. (Yes I wanted to share
      > the news with all of you.) That's birthright red, right?
      >

      > ~Kimera Stormryder
      >
      > Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
        I discovered that. Sorry, Anne. As I said earlier, I am such a goob
        sometimes. I just got tooooooooo excited.

        On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > Please don't post your personal information here.
        >
        > Anne

      • Kimera Stormryder
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
          Queens tend to run in the family, but we are just looking forward to a healthy baby.

          ~Kimera Stormryder

          Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

          Congratulations! and be careful what you ask for. Do you know queen or warlord prince?