Re: [ShadowRealms] bookplate offer (and some happy news)

  • Jolie Eason
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
      Congrats!!!!
      To know that you know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a
      disease.

      - Lao-Tzu

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
        Congrats!!

        *D*
        The best time to laugh in life
        is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
          I discovered that. Sorry, Anne. As I said earlier, I am such a goob
          sometimes. I just got tooooooooo excited.

          On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

          > Please don't post your personal information here.
          >
          > Anne

        • Kimera Stormryder
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
            Queens tend to run in the family, but we are just looking forward to a healthy baby.

            ~Kimera Stormryder

            Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

            Congratulations! and be careful what you ask for. Do you know queen or warlord prince?