bookplate offer

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
      It's time for the annual bookplate offer to celebrate the launch of books in 2011, especially the launch of *Twilight's Dawn.*

      Since I try to learn from past experience, there are a few rules this year:

      1. this offer runs from February 4 to February 12.

      2. quantities are limited, so only one bookplate per person.

      3. you MUST put "bookplate" in the subject line.

      4. if your name and/or address has any accent marks (especially if you use a hotmail account), please please please send your mailing information with the appropriate accents (on the odd chance that they come through correctly) AND also put that information in the same email WITHOUT any accent marks.

      example: An˜®e versus Anne

      if I can't tell what your name is, you will not receive a bookplate.

      5. I need a full mailing address in this order:

      firstname lastname
      street address
      street address (if second line is needed)
      town state zip code (or the equivalent of those things)
      country (if outside the U.S.)

      the mailing labels are limited to five lines, so please make adjustments to accommodate that limit. And please type carefully. What you send me is what the post office gets.

      Yes, I will send bookplates to fans outside the U.S.

      Yes, you can request a bookplate for a book besides *Twilight's Dawn*.

      6. biggest rule of all! Requests must be sent to me at: anne@...

      Happy Reading!

    • Denese Peebles
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
        Can I send one e-mail to request a book plate for two different people?

        Someone bought me Twilight's Dawn for a Christmas gift. I would like to
        request a bookplate for me and her. I thought it would be a good return
        surprise.

        My information is:
        Denese R. Peebles
        611 West 10th Street
        Metropolis, IL 62960

        Her information is:
        Morgan Carr
        1661 Dornbush
        Brookport, IL 62910

        If I need to send two different e-mails to request these, please let me
        know. Thanks.

        *D*
        The best time to laugh in life
        is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles

        On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:38 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > It's time for the annual bookplate offer to celebrate the launch of books
        > in 2011, especially the launch of *Twilight's Dawn.*
        >
        > Since I try to learn from past experience, there are a few rules this year:
        >
        > 1. this offer runs from February 4 to February 12.
        >
        > 2. quantities are limited, so only one bookplate per person.
        >
        > 3. you MUST put "bookplate" in the subject line.
        >
        > 4. if your name and/or address has any accent marks (especially if you use
        > a hotmail account), please please please send your mailing information with
        > the appropriate accents (on the odd chance that they come through correctly)
        > AND also put that information in the same email WITHOUT any accent marks.
        >
        > example: An��e versus Anne
        >
        > if I can't tell what your name is, you will not receive a bookplate.
        >
        > 5. I need a full mailing address in this order:
        >
        > firstname lastname
        > street address
        > street address (if second line is needed)
        > town state zip code (or the equivalent of those things)
        > country (if outside the U.S.)
        >
        > the mailing labels are limited to five lines, so please make adjustments to
        > accommodate that limit. And please type carefully. What you send me is what
        > the post office gets.
        >
        > Yes, I will send bookplates to fans outside the U.S.
        >
        > Yes, you can request a bookplate for a book besides *Twilight's Dawn*.
        >
        > 6. biggest rule of all! Requests must be sent to me at:
        > anne@... <anne%40annebishop.com>
        >
        > Happy Reading!

      • Dawn Charbonneau
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
          Hehe, you should make sure to send your info to
          anne@...<anne%40annebishop.com>.
          Its the most important rule, after all! :D

          -Dawn

        • bmcnichol@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
            Thanks for giving me a reason to buy the book as well as the nook edition. I was trying to figure out how to justify that. I need some place to put the bookplate after all....

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
              Thanks, Dawn. My first time doing this. I am such a goob!!

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                Please don't post your personal information here.

                Can I send one e-mail to request a book plate for two different people?

                Someone bought me Twilight's Dawn for a Christmas gift. I would like to
                request a bookplate for me and her. I thought it would be a good return
                surprise.

                My information is:
                Denese R. Peebles
                611 West 10th Street
                Metropolis, IL 62960

                Her information is:
                Morgan Carr
                1661 Dornbush
                Brookport, IL 62910

                If I need to send two different e-mails to request these, please let me
                know. Thanks.

                *D*
                The best time to laugh in life
                is any time you can. -- Beulah Randles

                On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:38 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

                > It's time for the annual bookplate offer to celebrate the launch of books
                > in 2011, especially the launch of *Twilight's Dawn.*
                >
                > Since I try to learn from past experience, there are a few rules this year:
                >
                > 1. this offer runs from February 4 to February 12.
                >
                > 2. quantities are limited, so only one bookplate per person.
                >
                > 3. you MUST put "bookplate" in the subject line.
                >
                > 4. if your name and/or address has any accent marks (especially if you use
                > a hotmail account), please please please send your mailing information with
                > the appropriate accents (on the odd chance that they come through correctly)
                > AND also put that information in the same email WITHOUT any accent marks.
                >
                > example: An��e versus Anne
                >
                > if I can't tell what your name is, you will not receive a bookplate.
                >
                > 5. I need a full mailing address in this order:
                >
                > firstname lastname
                > street address
                > street address (if second line is needed)
                > town state zip code (or the equivalent of those things)
                > country (if outside the U.S.)
                >
                > the mailing labels are limited to five lines, so please make adjustments to
                > accommodate that limit. And please type carefully. What you send me is what
                > the post office gets.
                >
                > Yes, I will send bookplates to fans outside the U.S.
                >
                > Yes, you can request a bookplate for a book besides *Twilight's Dawn*.
                >
                > 6. biggest rule of all! Requests must be sent to me at:
                > anne@... <anne%40annebishop.com>
                >
                > Happy Reading!

              • Kimera Stormryder
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                  Thank you for offering bookplates again this year ^_^.
                  As always the books are perfectly timed.  This year its giving me lots of wonderful reading material for those days when I am stuck on bedrest.

                  Yes you read that right folks.  The hubby monster and I are looking forward to welcoming a bundle of joy in mid to late august.  (Yes I wanted to share the news with all of you.)  That's birthright red, right?

                  ~Kimera Stormryder

                  Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

                • Jessica Secret
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                    congrats!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                      Congratulations! and be careful what you ask for. Do you know queen or warlord prince?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                        Congratulations!

                        Anne

                        In a message dated 2/4/2011 1:01:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                        kimerastorm@... writes:

                        Yes you read that right folks. The hubby monster and I are looking
                        forward to welcoming a bundle of joy in mid to late august.

                      • Iria
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                          Congratulations!!

                          What wonderful news!

                          Take care of yourself and the future Queen/Warlord Prince!!! ;)

                          ~Iria

                          On Feb 4, 2011, at 1:01 PM, Kimera Stormryder wrote:

                          > Thank you for offering bookplates again this year ^_^.
                          > As always the books are perfectly timed. This year its giving me lots of wonderful reading material for those days when I am stuck on bedrest.
                          >
                          > Yes you read that right folks. The hubby monster and I are looking forward to welcoming a bundle of joy in mid to late august. (Yes I wanted to share the news with all of you.) That's birthright red, right?
                          >

                          > ~Kimera Stormryder
                          >
                          > Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

                        • Luz Ascencio
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                            CONGRADULATIONS!!!

                            ________________________________

                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                              Congrats!!!!
                              To know that you know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a
                              disease.

                              - Lao-Tzu

                              ________________________________

                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                                Congrats!!

                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 4, 2011
                                  I discovered that. Sorry, Anne. As I said earlier, I am such a goob
                                  sometimes. I just got tooooooooo excited.

                                  On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

                                  > Please don't post your personal information here.
                                  >
                                  > Anne

                                • Kimera Stormryder
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 5, 2011
                                    Queens tend to run in the family, but we are just looking forward to a healthy baby.