Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Twilights Dawn

  • kim.vaz@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 23, 2011
      I would have pre-ordered it, however everytime I've tried to pre-order anything from Chapters (the major book chain in Canada), it takes weeks and sometimes months before the order ships out. But if I order it the day it comes out I usually receive my order after 2 days. So I will wait until March 1st to order my copy!

      Very excited for the new book! And I'm also looking forward to the new projects Anne is working on!

      Kim