Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Twilights Dawn

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
      No. The stories in Twilight's Dawn are about the SaDiablo family, so they
      don't go back to Cassie and her court.

      Anne

      In a message dated 1/20/2011 2:03:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      veenamahendru@... writes:

      I have one question for you, Shalador's Lady leaves a lot of open hooks.
      Are those hooks going to be resolved in Twilight's dawn?

    • Kalen
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
        Me too, have had it on pre order for months lol

        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Rowan222@... wrote:

        > I seriously cannot wait for the book. Already have it pre ordered!
        > Renee

      • Veena
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
          thanks Anne. Are you going to go back to Cassie's court at some point in time?

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
            I don't know yet. I'm taking a break from the Blood to work on other things
            for a while.

            Anne

          • kim.vaz@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 23, 2011
              I would have pre-ordered it, however everytime I've tried to pre-order anything from Chapters (the major book chain in Canada), it takes weeks and sometimes months before the order ships out. But if I order it the day it comes out I usually receive my order after 2 days. So I will wait until March 1st to order my copy!

              Very excited for the new book! And I'm also looking forward to the new projects Anne is working on!

              Kim