Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Twilights Dawn

  • Rowan222@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
      I seriously cannot wait for the book. Already have it pre ordered!
      Renee

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
        Anne,

        Appreciate the input. I have one question for you, Shalador's Lady leaves a lot of open hooks. Are those hooks going to be resolved in Twilight's dawn?

        I know and appreciate your need to leave this world for a while but just wondering.................

        I am a big fan of your other worlds and look forward to seeing more offerings there and in any new worlds your imagination takes us to.

        ~Veena

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
          No. The stories in Twilight's Dawn are about the SaDiablo family, so they
          don't go back to Cassie and her court.

          Anne

          In a message dated 1/20/2011 2:03:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          veenamahendru@... writes:

          I have one question for you, Shalador's Lady leaves a lot of open hooks.
          Are those hooks going to be resolved in Twilight's dawn?

        • Kalen
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
            Me too, have had it on pre order for months lol

            --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Rowan222@... wrote:

            > I seriously cannot wait for the book. Already have it pre ordered!
            > Renee

          • Veena
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
              thanks Anne. Are you going to go back to Cassie's court at some point in time?

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                I don't know yet. I'm taking a break from the Blood to work on other things
                for a while.

                Anne

              • kim.vaz@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 23, 2011
                  I would have pre-ordered it, however everytime I've tried to pre-order anything from Chapters (the major book chain in Canada), it takes weeks and sometimes months before the order ships out. But if I order it the day it comes out I usually receive my order after 2 days. So I will wait until March 1st to order my copy!

                  Very excited for the new book! And I'm also looking forward to the new projects Anne is working on!

                  Kim