Twilights Dawn

  • Kalen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 18, 2011
      2011 is going to slow :( i need my fix of the Realms. is there a 12 step program for book withdrawl? lol

    • Dawn Charbonneau
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 18, 2011
        Hahah! So true. I can't wait for the new Realms book, and the new Mercy
        Thompson book, River Marked (even if I was too cheap to get the hardcover,
        and therefore haven't yet read Silver Borne. hah!).

        May as well go back and read a few old favorites in the mean time! I've
        already started on Tangled Webs again.

        -Dawn

      • wendyb52607
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 19, 2011
          Anne, is there anything that would be useful to re-read in preparation for Twilight's Dawn?

          --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Dawn Charbonneau <char0218@...> wrote:

          > Hahah! So true. I can't wait for the new Realms book, and the new Mercy
          > Thompson book, River Marked (even if I was too cheap to get the hardcover,
          > and therefore haven't yet read Silver Borne. hah!).
          >
          > May as well go back and read a few old favorites in the mean time! I've
          > already started on Tangled Webs again.
          >
          > -Dawn

        • Akasha
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 19, 2011
            I recommend the House of Night series, or the Immortal series. I have been reading those while waiting for the next EPIC in the Blood saga. Sadly I have read ALL of the house of night books and I'm stuck waiting for the next epic in that saga too LOL, Immortals as well.... I'm trying to find another series, thinking about the Evernight series, the Strange Angels series, a few books by Nancy Holder, the Chronicles of Vladimir Todd, and possibly the Morganville Vampires series too. Let me know if that helps!
            Akasha

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 19, 2011
              Two of the stories take place after Tangled Webs and before The Shadow
              Queen. So you could skim Tangled Webs to refresh your memory about what
              happened to the characters if you wanted to.

              Anne

            • Rowan222@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                I seriously cannot wait for the book. Already have it pre ordered!
                Renee

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                  Anne,

                  Appreciate the input. I have one question for you, Shalador's Lady leaves a lot of open hooks. Are those hooks going to be resolved in Twilight's dawn?

                  I know and appreciate your need to leave this world for a while but just wondering.................

                  I am a big fan of your other worlds and look forward to seeing more offerings there and in any new worlds your imagination takes us to.

                  ~Veena

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                    No. The stories in Twilight's Dawn are about the SaDiablo family, so they
                    don't go back to Cassie and her court.

                    Anne

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                      Me too, have had it on pre order for months lol

                      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Rowan222@... wrote:

                      > I seriously cannot wait for the book. Already have it pre ordered!
                      > Renee

                    • Veena
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                        thanks Anne. Are you going to go back to Cassie's court at some point in time?

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 20, 2011
                          I don't know yet. I'm taking a break from the Blood to work on other things
                          for a while.

                          Anne

                        • kim.vaz@gmail.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 23, 2011
                            I would have pre-ordered it, however everytime I've tried to pre-order anything from Chapters (the major book chain in Canada), it takes weeks and sometimes months before the order ships out. But if I order it the day it comes out I usually receive my order after 2 days. So I will wait until March 1st to order my copy!

                            Very excited for the new book! And I'm also looking forward to the new projects Anne is working on!

                            Kim