B&N/Nook edition of Twilight's Dawn.

  • snugglersmom
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011
      I have pre-ordered a copy of Patricia Briggs new book (also due in March) but B&N still does not have a listing for either the book or the e-book. It is available on Amazon but I am very attached to my nook and was looking forward to the midnight download on the day of release. Any thoughts?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hmm. I found a listing for Twilight's Dawn hardcover as a preorder book at
        B&N online. It will be available for the Nook. It just takes a while for
        things to go through the pipeline sometimes. I would check again later in the
        month so see if the Nook edition is available.

        Anne

      • bmcnichol@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
          OK I see it now. Sometimes I get lost in the search results. I'll keep checking for the nook book.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
            The Kindle edition only recently made an appearance in the store listings.  Yes I am bad, kept checking weekly until I could pre-order it.

            ~Kimera Stormryder

            Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
              Good to know it's there now.

              Anne