guest blog

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2010
      I did a little guest blog about letting go at my friend Marianne de
      Pierres' site. You can find it at:

      _http://www.mariannedepierres.com/guest-post-anne-bishop/_
      (http://www.mariannedepierres.com/guest-post-anne-bishop/)

    • klmeri@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
        Anne,

        Many of us have guessed that Twilight's Dawn would be the last of the
        Black Jewels books. This does make me incredibly sad, as I've been an avid fan
        of your work for over seven years now, but I also thank you for providing
        us with a series which we can return to time and again and enjoy with each
        reading. It is as Yairen said (well, I'm paraphrasing here): My heart is
        too full for words.

        Now, with all of this out of the way, it is November, and traditionally in
        November we get an excerpt! :D
        - hint hint -

        -Kathryn

      • Soli
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
          Anne, I think it's actually quite a smart move. There are plenty of
          series out on the shelves which go on far beyond what should have been
          their lifespan. If you come back, you come back, and if you do we'll
          celebrate like mad!

          Soli

          --
          one long, shining thread of coincidence
          quantumbutterfly@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
            aharlib@...
            What Soli said. Excellent piece.
            Amy
            > Anne, I think it's actually quite a smart move. There are plenty of
            > series out on the shelves which go on far beyond what should have been
            > their lifespan. If you come back, you come back, and if you do we'll
            > celebrate like mad!
            >
            > Soli
            >
            > --
            > one long, shining thread of coincidence
            > quantumbutterfly@...

          • Katie, Forsaken ST
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
              Thank you, Anne, both for letting us know, and not writing when you don't feel it. I mean, I'm sure we all know what overdrawn worlds end up looking like :/ And I'm very excited to hear about the new world :D

              Morag
              =^..^=

              --- On Fri, 12/11/10, Kaeleer@... <Kaeleer@...> wrote:
              I did a little guest blog about letting go at my friend Marianne de

              Pierres' site. You can find it at:

            • Dawn Charbonneau
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
                I've been following these books since 1999. They sparked my joy in reading,
                and in part, even helped to shape my language and writing style. It will be
                sad to see a series that I've grown up with come to a completion of sorts,
                but it will also be nice to see the family rest. They've come so far, and
                being with these characters during their transformations has been wonderful.

                I'm looking forward to reading Twilight's Dawn and your other stories to
                come!

                -Dawn

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
                  We're aiming to have the excerpt up late in the evening of November 29. :)

                  Anne