audio book

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 4:33 AM
      *Shadows and Light* audio book is now available.

    • Dawn Charbonneau
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 10:23 AM
        Excellent! I really liked Pillars, so I can't wait! :)

        -Dawn

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 5:43 PM
          Breanna and Liam are fun. :)

          Anne

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
            The audio book for *The House of Gaian* is coming out September 7.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
              I discovered today it came out on the 1st. I misread the date. :)

              Anne

            • char0218@umn.edu
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
                Hah, even better! Thanks!