Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: TW cover copy

  • Diane Scherbinske
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 23, 2010
      Saetan has already started working at the keep as an assistant librarian and
      perhaps when Jaenelle is gone he wants to just do that as a way to pass time and
      gives the job of high lord over to Daemon. As for why i think it may be Lucivar
      and not Saetan that ends up dying is because it says the 2 people closest to
      Daemon. it doesnt say how they die either so that strengthens my thought of it
      being Lucivar as well.. because Lucivar and Daemon had a bond form from before
      BJT started and it goes through all the books.

      ________________________________
      From: Kimera Stormryder <kimerastorm@...>
      Sender: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:02:38
      To: <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>

      Lucivar is a strong candidate, but if Saetan was still around why would
      Daemon become the High Lord?

       ~Kimera Stormryder

      Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 26, 2010
        Ive tried to put them in order of likelihood/impact.   Am I missing anyone?