Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: TW cover copy

  • Jilly Harris
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 23 11:23 AM
      I agree with your comment saying Saetan may already be gone. Or he simply
      chooses to step down as he did as Warlord Prince of Dhemlan.

      Personally, while I could see Lucivar being a blow, I am leaning towards the
      idea that Jaenelle and their biological child are the two losses. And if not
      Jaenelle, the one person besides Jaenelle who I think WOULD devastate Daemon
      to lose is Tersa. He always had a very strong affection for her even before
      discovering she was his mother.

      --
      ~Jilly

      "Friendship needs no explanation."

    • Kimera Stormryder
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 26 11:56 PM
        Ive tried to put them in order of likelihood/impact.   Am I missing anyone?
        ~Kimera Stormryder

        Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.