Re: [ShadowRealms] TW cover copy

  • B
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 13, 2010
      Note to self: buy several club packs of Kleenex before starting The High Lords Daughter. I want to read it but I'm sniffling already over the jacket copy.

      Kaeleer@... wrote:

      >The jacket copy for TWILIGHT'S DAWN is now up on my website.
      >
      >_www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)
      >
      >Anne

    • Kimera Stormryder
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 26, 2010
        Ive tried to put them in order of likelihood/impact.   Am I missing anyone?
        ~Kimera Stormryder

        Every Saint has a past, every Sinner a future.