TW cover

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      the cover art for *Twilight's Dawn* is now up on my website.

      _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com/)

    • Jilly Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        It's absolutely gorgeous, Anne!

        On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:39 PM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

        > the cover art for *Twilight's Dawn* is now up on my website.
        >
        > _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com/)
        >
        > --
        ~Jilly

        "Friendship needs no explanation."

      • JACQUELINE KIRK
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          I love all the covers that Larry Rostant has done for the books - this one is no exception! Having the same artist for each one gives these books their own unique look that is instantly recognisable amongst all the others in the shops! : )
          Take careJackie

          http://www.jacquelinekirk.com
          http://www.jmkirk.blogspot.com
          http://twitter.com/jacquelinekirk