Re: [ShadowRealms] it's official

  • Katie, Forsaken ST
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
      How AWESOME.

      Thanks for letting us know, Anne!!

      Morag
      =^..^=

      --- On Wed, 14/4/10, Kaeleer@... <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

      The New Book (i.e., the one I'm writing this year) will be set in the

      landscapes of Ephemera. And, yes, it's mostly Lee's story. :)

    • Rowan222@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
        A Lee story? Awesome! i need to go reread them now!
        Renee

        The New Book (i.e., the one I'm writing this year) will be set in the
        landscapes of Ephemera. And, yes, it's mostly Lee's story. :)

      • Rose Wink
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
          please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this for the 2012 release?

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
            You're not wrong. :)

            Anne

            In a message dated 4/13/2010 2:33:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            rose.wink@... writes:

            please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this for the 2012 release?

          • Jolie Eason
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 13, 2010
              Yay!!! I can't wait =)

              You miss 100 percent of all the shots you never take.
              --Wayne Gretzky