Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Pronunciation Guide

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Oops. It's probably on the Blood FAQ, which hasn't transferred over to the
      new pages yet.

      Anne

      In a message dated 3/31/2010 9:45:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      tyakorea@... writes:

      Er, I must be blind as a bat because I really don't see much in the way of
      pronunciation help on the present FAQ page. Maybe it was there before and
      isn't now?