Re: bookplate

  • jueru2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi Anne,
      I got the bookplate delivered today and I just wanted to say thank you. getting it really made my day.

      I can't wait to read Shalador's Lady, I just wish Australia got it sooner.

      Thanks!
      Lauren

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        I'm glad to hear they've been arriving in a timely manner. :)

        Anne

        In a message dated 3/4/2010 6:40:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        firewocky@... writes:

        I got the bookplate delivered today and I just wanted to say thank you.
        getting it really made my day.

      • Jacqueline Richtback
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
          Yes I just got mine :D (my neighbor ended up with my mail somehow again LOL) btw thank you anne I gave my friend his and he was so excited. He told me as soon as I am done with Shalador's Lady and the new patricia briggs book he wants to borrow both LOL