Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Shaladors Lady (possible minor Spoilers, youhave been

  • klmeri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Spoiler talk...

      In a message dated 3/3/2010 11:04:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      kim.vaz@... writes:

      And when did he decide to do this?

      You're not crazy, promise. Obviously, this is one of Anne's new stories
      waiting to be told. I'd like to think she dropped us these hints because
      they'll be asked in the next (anthology) book. :) Falonar's always been a
      bit too ambitious; he got himself into serious trouble. The character I feel
      for is Nurian, since she was in love with him!

      -Kathryn