Re: [ShadowRealms] The Fae (spoilers)

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2010
      The Muse hasn't called me back to Tir Alainn yet, but I think she will
      someday. I wonder about some of those questions too. :)

      Anne

      In a message dated 2/17/2010 2:55:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Trips88@... writes:

      I was wondering if you were ever planning to revisit the world of the Fae.
      It feels like their story isn't quite finished to me. I keep wondering
      what did happen to those Fae that were trapped in other territories of Tir
      Alainn and were there any other inquisitors left in Wolfram that may have
      stepped into Adolfo's Place? And the biggest unanswered question I have: what
      became of the Lord of the Horse? It said that no one had ascended after
      Ahern died. Did the Fae completely change their ways? Did Tir Alainn ever
      recover? I hope they tell you the rest of their story some day!