audiobooks

  • Jessica Secret
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
      Anne,   I know a few of your books are available in audiobook format, but I was wondering if you knew if the dark jewels trilogy will ever be put on cd??? I love it when i can read(well listen) your books while in my car! :)  Just putting my hopes out there because I just finished listening to the Invisible Ring for the um-th time and I want more! Jessica

    • Helena
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
        For me, audiobook is a necessity, since I'm totally blind and can't read printed text. I haven't yet managed to find any of your audiobooks, but the reason might be that I'm in Sweden, and they might be hard to come by here.

        Regards,

        Helena Tull

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
          do u have itunes? they are on there for sure and other places......i just cant think of the website names right now! lol
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
            Audiobooks of the Black Jewels Trilogy will be released this summer.
            Daughter of the Blood should be available in April or May with the other two
            books following. :)

            Anne

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
              They are available as downloads at several online audiobook places, but I
              don't know if there are any compatibility issues for someone trying to
              download outside the United States or Canada. Can anyone else speak to that?

              Anne

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
                Finally!! yay, im so excited!! the only down side....is waiting, lol.********Audiobooks of the Black Jewels Trilogy will be released this summer.

                Daughter of the Blood should be available in April or May with the other two

                books following. :)

                Anne

                ,___

              • Helena
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
                  No, I use something called the Victor Stream. It's a gadget that helps blind people read audiobooks.