Happy New Year

  • RoseOfMalice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Happy New Year and hope everyone had a restful holiday season.

      I just bought Shadow Queen for myself to read on the plane back to
      Wisconsin. I haven't dug into it yet, but just a few random page flips and I was
      already back into the wonderful world of Kaeleer with familiar characters I
      love so much and some new faces I'm looking forward to meeting. Thanks so
      much, Anne, for creating these amazing stories!

      All the best for 2010,
      Ariel