Re: [ShadowRealms] Shalador's Lady

  • Rowan222@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2009
      love it already!
      Renee

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kaeleer@...
      To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm
      Subject: [ShadowRealms] Shalador's Lady

      I'm emerging from my writing cocoon to tell you that the excerpt
      for *Shalador's Lady* is now up on my website, accessed from
      the Books page. Hope you enjoy it. :)

      _www.annebishop.com_ (http://www.annebishop.com)

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
        The Australian edition of Shalador's Lady is now available.

      • Katie, Forsaken ST
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
          Oh yes, yes it is :D It's very purple, and I picked it up last week

          Again, Thank you, Anne :D

          =^..^=

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
            its purple?? thats my favorite color!