Re: [ShadowRealms] RE: Shalador's Lady

    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2009
      I'm glad you've all enjoyed the excerpt. :)

    • Rowan222@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 18, 2009
        love it already!
        Renee

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
          The Australian edition of Shalador's Lady is now available.

        • Katie, Forsaken ST
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
            Oh yes, yes it is :D It's very purple, and I picked it up last week

            Again, Thank you, Anne :D

            =^..^=

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 1, 2010
              its purple?? thats my favorite color!