Re: [ShadowRealms] Do you think...

  • Rose Wink
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009
      I think that it would be more of a question of if she physically recovered
      enough after Greer's attack. Severe rape can cause physical problems that
      lead to infertility...

    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2009
        oh god Mage. you had me dying. you had me laughing so hard at that. that
        would be so funny to see Daemon and Lucivar on the receiving end this time.
        I'm sure while Saetan would be pulling his hair out a bit to, I'd think he
        would be more amused at Lucivar and Daemon having to go through what they
        and Janelle put him through. oh and Ladvarian. got to love Ladvarian. Him
        and wanting Janelle to have puppies. Kittens is more like it actually.

        However I don't know what Janelle's and Daemons children would be like but
        I'm sure they would be strong and black with the background they have. no
        doubt about that. Though I'd be surprised if their birthrights were stronger
        then red. I don't think it would be stronger because Janelle was stronger
        because she was witch but they won't be witch. Doubt witch would be needed
        for a while (how long is a while I'm not sure).

        Someone else (Rose I think) mentioned that Janelle being raped might have
        infertility effects of a sort. I think because she wasn't broken she could
        have kids for sure but I don't know how hard it would be for her to have
        kids. It might be harder. it might not be. it's all up to our lovely author
        on how that would go down but even if kids do come in the picture I don't
        think it would happen anytime soon because I think it was mentioned, maybe
        in a discussion?, that Daemon and Janelle would want time together before
        jumping on the band wagon and having kids. actually I think daemon says
        something like that in the books now that I think about it.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2009
          I think that since she was essentially rebuilt from the bone out after destroying Heketah and Dorothea anything is possible.

          From: Rose Wink <rose.wink@...>
          Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:05:06
          To: <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] Do you think...

          I think that it would be more of a question of if she physically recovered
          enough after Greer's attack. Severe rape can cause physical problems that
          lead to infertility...

        • Kriss Rodella
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2009
            I concur!

            ----------

            From: Rose Wink <rose.wink@...>
            Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:05:06
            To: <ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com>

            I think that it would be more of a question of if she physically recovered
            enough after Greer's attack. Severe rape can cause physical problems that
            lead to infertility...

          • joxe79ses
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 12, 2009
              You know, I think Daemon and Jaenelle would welcome a baby in heartbeat. Anne made mention of a 'family' for them in the upcoming book, the one that's supposed to be like "Dreams Made Flesh." I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that very moment of a little blond haired girl sitting with Daddy Daemon at a tea party. Plus, you got to remember Jaenelle's dream, the one that was added to Witch's web, was to be normal like everyone else. The normality of that, to me, would hint to wanting a family.

              As far as jewels the child would wear, it would be hard to say. Yes, Daemon wears the Black, Saetan wears the Black, and Lucivar wears the Ebon-Gray. Plus there was mention about Tersa, had she not been broken, she would have been a witch Dorthea would have cringed upon meeting on a 'battlefield.' Witch wore Ebony and now wears Twilight's Dawn. All very strong and powerful jewels. But take Lia from "The Invisible Ring": She wore the Gray, Jared wore the Red, and only two generations later, the strongest Queen available to rule, was a Yellow. I wouldn't be surprised to see their child starting out with a Summer-Sky or maybe an Opal for the birthright. Jaenelle and Daemon could, in all actuality, care less what jewel of rank their child wore. Who could possibly touch them, with the family around, even if they were gifted with the White. Also, I am sure Jaenelle would wish for her child to be strong, but not to the point where he/she would have to go through what she went through being a vessel for such immense power. Plus, oh the mere thought!, who could be a better teacher of Craft than Jaenelle?

              Also...maybe we will see what Daemonar and Arianna are gifted with at their birthright ceremony. The possibilities are endless. I assume that's what we get when we have such a wonderful author such as Anne to continue the gift of the story to us.

              That's just my two cents worth. I patiently await March to be able to catch up with Cassidy, Gray, Theran, Ranon, and Shira.

              Stephen