  • Kimera Stormryder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Janelle had one birthright jewel from each level from white to ebon grey, as well as thirteen birthright black jewels.
      When she made her offering to darkness Six of the Black Jewels became Ebony (which is stronger than Black, being darker).

      The explosion of power did not kill her, nor did it prevent her from wearing ANY of her jewels (the clue is in the story of: Surreal�s first time) however she added her own dream to the web that created her� the dream to be �like everyone else�. She no longer wears a traditional jewel, instead she has Twilight�s Dawn which spans the power levels from Rose through Black (apparently though only a very little bit of the Black is incorporated into the Jewel.) She is still Witch (see Tangled Webs) but no longer rules Ebon Askavi, seeing as how the Queen of EA must have a �black� jewel, and while containing Black, Twilight�s Dawn is not a Black Jewel. Wether or not Janelle could regain her full strength has been left open to debate, but I believe she could� should she so choose, or if the need became great enough.

      There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force.
      -The Jedi Creed

      Embrace the Thorns along with the Rose - Kimera Stormryder

    • Barbara A McNichol
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        I think she still has access to the power, the SaDiablo males are going to stand between her and anything that might push her to use it. Not that they have any problem with her being powerful, but they want for her the ordinary life that she was cut off from when she wore ebony.
        To me the creative use of twilight's dawn is part of being Jaenelle. She always made leaps that no one expected. Now she just has a different jewel to make them with.