Janelle's naew powers

  • evalynjewell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      Janelle's lost all her strong black power and it has been replaced with Ebony power. She seems to still be healing from her explosion of power. What do you think that over time this power will morph into, she seems to be more creative? Ebony is stronger than black?

      Eva
    • Tey
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        Actually jaenelle lost her ebony power which was stronger than black.
        She replaced it with her Twilight jewel which has all the jewels up to
        ebon gray and a touch of black in it. Its not as strong but the ways
        she uses it she can still create things that others would never think
        of.
        Like in the carriage where she bubbled Daemon and herself so they
        didn't get thrown around. Where as most other of the blood would have
        created a shield and they would have been injured from bouncing
        around.

        --
        Sent from my mobile device
      • Brenda
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
          and the important part is she's happy. she's happy that she's weaker because
          she can do normal things but still do creative things such as creating a
          bubble instead of a shield.

          > Actually jaenelle lost her ebony power which was stronger than black.
          > She replaced it with her Twilight jewel which has all the jewels up to
          > ebon gray and a touch of black in it. Its not as strong but the ways
          > she uses it she can still create things that others would never think
          > of.
          > Like in the carriage where she bubbled Daemon and herself so they
          > didn't get thrown around. Where as most other of the blood would have
          > created a shield and they would have been injured from bouncing
          > around.
        • Tey
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
            And happy cause she can finally try out cooking. O.O I loved when
            Marian tried to teach her to boil an egg.

            --
            Sent from my mobile device