WOOT Good luck Anne

  • allmensuck27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      I just wanted to say good look Anne for when you head this way in a few weeks, I wish I could get over there to see you :( But I am happy to hear that you will be in Seattle. Where exactly will you be? I might try to send someone over to come see you for me since I can't get over there myself:D LOL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        Thursday, June 25 at 7 p.m.

        University Book Store
        4326 University Way NE
        Seattle, WA 98105

        In a message dated 6/4/2009 1:12:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        allmensuck27@... writes:

        I am happy to hear that you will be in Seattle. Where exactly will you be?

        **************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
        %2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)