Re: Jaenelle and Daemon

  • Tina Loflin
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2009
      [:D] Dear Traci,
      Daemon is from a long-lived race--as his father, Saetan Daemon is. He's
      already lived 1500 years(he's waited a LONG time for Jaenelle/Witch.
      Jaenelle is from another race--the time they have together? I don't
      know if her race is long-lived or not.
      That might be part of another story Ms. Bishop might write, though I
      don't know her thoughts on the matter. It might be an interesting tale
      to read.
      All I hope is that they continue to have a Happy Ever After. They
      earned it!
      Hugs and love,
      Tina
      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Traci Dirom <Trips88@...> wrote:

      > This might seem like a stupid question but I've always wondered, and
      Anne's input here would be valuable if she is around. If Daemon is from
      a long lived race and will live 3000 years or more and Jaenelle is from
      a short lived race and will see maybe 100 years...wont Daemon be
      spending an awful lot of his long long life without Jaenelle since Witch
      does not become demon dead? Or does Witch have the same life span as the
      long lived races just because she is Witch? Or does witch never die
      until her web is closed off? any thoughts?

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2010
        The audio book for QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS is now available.

        The audio book for THE PILLARS OF THE WORLD is now available.

        Happy listening!

      • char0218@umn.edu
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1, 2010
          Yesss!!!

          -Dawn

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 15, 2010
            Besides the library editions of *Shalador's Lady* and *The Shadow Queen*
            audio books, Recorded Books is offering Collector's Edition CDs (available
            now)
            and by the end of the year will also offer these books in a Playaway
            Digital format.