Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: OT: Kindle

  • Dawn E Charbonneau
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 6, 2009
      Whoa, sorry for the late reply.

      I'm not sure what Stanza is, but if you browse iTunes, you'll see that
      they sell ebooks. I think Invisible Ring is on there, but I can't double
      check since I'm at work :p

      So what is Stanza? :)

      -Dawn

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 6, 2009
        Dawn wrote:

        > <<I'm not sure what Stanza is, but if you browse iTunes, you'll see
        > that
        > they sell ebooks. I think Invisible Ring is on there, but I can't double
        > check since I'm at work :p
        > So what is Stanza? :) >>

        From doing a Gogle search, it's an ereading app that works on the Mac, P,
        iphone, ipod Touch
        and the Kindle (acts as a file converter for that one). A quick glance at
        their homepage indicates
        it's the reading app most preferred on the iPhone and you can get apps for
        it on the various free
        book sites and fictionwise.

        However, we're not going into apps available on various phones :)

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 6, 2009
          Google even...lol!

        • Katherine Lazo
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 7, 2009
            Kandra explained Stanza. Stanza's website (run by Fictionwise) has 10 of Anne's titles available.
            http://stanza.fictionwise.com/

            Kath

            "Dawn E Charbonneau" wrote:

            > Whoa, sorry for the late reply.
            >
            > I'm not sure what Stanza is, but if you browse iTunes,
            > you'll see that
            > they sell ebooks. I think Invisible Ring is on there, but I
            > can't double
            > check since I'm at work :p
            >
            > So what is Stanza? :)
            >
            > -Dawn

            Get your preferred Email name!
            Now you can @... and @....
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 7, 2009
              Katherine wrote:

              <<Kandra explained Stanza. Stanza's website (run by Fictionwise) has 10 of Anne's titles available.
              http://stanza.fictionwise.com/ >>

              Which is now owned by Barnes & Noble....

              K.