Roxie

  • kittynipaddict@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi everyone, I'm pretty quiet usually, but I read everything.
      First off, I'm very excited about the book coming out in two days, so I'm avoiding reading anything about it because Im terrified of one ounce being told about it!
      However, I have a random question:
      Does anyone know what jewel Roxie wears? My best friend and I were rereading the main Trilogy and DMF together, and she asked me. Im not sure if it was ever mentioned and I was wondering if any of you knew! Sorry if it's been asked before.

    • Brenda Bronson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
        I don't know but I did get the impression that there was no doubt about her
        being one of the lighter jewels even at her full strength. I think her
        friend in Kaeleer's Heart may have been stronger then her but I'm not
        positive. Just some thoughts.

        > Hi everyone, I'm pretty quiet usually, but I read everything.
        > First off, I'm very excited about the book coming out in two days, so I'm
        > avoiding reading anything about it because Im terrified of one ounce being
        > told about it!
        > However, I have a random question:
        > Does anyone know what jewel Roxie wears? My best friend and I were
        > rereading the main Trilogy and DMF together, and she asked me. Im not sure
        > if it was ever mentioned and I was wondering if any of you knew! Sorry if
        > it's been asked before.
      • Allison
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
          Hi, I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I think I know the answer to this question. If anyone hasn't read Dreams Made Flesh yet, there's going to be some spoilers below.

          I remember from reading "The Prince of Ebon Rih" that Roxie wears a Yellow Jewel. I remember because when Roxie and Marion get into that fight, Lucivar mentions that if Marion had put up a Purple Dusk shield, then Roxie wouldn't have been able to touch her. Hope that helps.

          ~Allie

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
            yes that sounds about right.

            > Hi, I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I think I know the answer to
            > this question. If anyone hasn't read Dreams Made Flesh yet, there's going
            > to be some spoilers below.
            >

            > I remember from reading "The Prince of Ebon Rih" that Roxie wears a Yellow
            > Jewel. I remember because when Roxie and Marion get into that fight,
            > Lucivar mentions that if Marion had put up a Purple Dusk shield, then
            > Roxie wouldn't have been able to touch her. Hope that helps.
            >
            > ~Allie
          • Tigress of Roses
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2009
              Thanks everyone. I knew she was a lighter Jewel but I just wasn't sure if it was ever mentioned the exact one! I felt like I was a bad fan for not knowing. Haha
              -Nissa