Re: Jaenelle & Daemon

  • kimikaio
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2009
      Either one would be awesome. I love them all.

      --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Bronson"
      <wolfsbabe_84@...> wrote:

      > I had a second thought. I would be interesting to see a short story
      with
      > Lucivar's son when he's a little older especially to see how him
      and the
      > "little queen" from Queen of Darkness might interact when their
      owner (the
      > part where daemonar sees the little queen and says "mine")
      >
      > Thought it was interesting, like a foreshadowing of a sort.

    • Brenda Bronson
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
        yes both would be great. not just one or the other. I'd very much love to
        see Jaenelle and Daemon with Kids. I'd imagine it would be interesting
        especailly when you get Lucivars kids involved. Talk about trouble!!!

        > Either one would be awesome. I love them all.
        >
        > --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Bronson"
        > <wolfsbabe_84@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I had a second thought. I would be interesting to see a short story
        > with
        >> Lucivar's son when he's a little older especially to see how him
        > and the
        >> "little queen" from Queen of Darkness might interact when their
        > owner (the
        >> part where daemonar sees the little queen and says "mine")
        >>
        >> Thought it was interesting, like a foreshadowing of a sort.

      • Amber Houpt
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
          I would love to hear all of those stories too. I would also like to hear more on Surreal and what might happen between her & Prince Rainier.

          yes both would be great. not just one or the other. I'd very much love to

          see Jaenelle and Daemon with Kids. I'd imagine it would be interesting

          especailly when you get Lucivars kids involved. Talk about trouble!!!

          > Either one would be awesome. I love them all.

          > --- In ShadowRealms@ yahoogroups. com, "Brenda Bronson"

          > <wolfsbabe_84@ ...> wrote:

          >> I had a second thought. I would be interesting to see a short story

          > with

          >> Lucivar's son when he's a little older especially to see how him

          > and the

          >> "little queen" from Queen of Darkness might interact when their

          > owner (the

          >> part where daemonar sees the little queen and says "mine")

          >> Thought it was interesting, like a foreshadowing of a sort.

        • April Spratley
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
            Raineir is gay, so I don't think anything will be occurring there, other than them becoming even better friends.

            April

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
              I'd love to hear more on her in general. if not rainier then any guy she
              might settle down with those Rainier is hopefully on the top of the list :)
              Out of curiousity what other loose ends are people interested in seeing even
              if Anne doesn't do it? Though frankly I'd love any black jewels story anne
              presents us with even if it's not any of the ones I'd really hope for.

              I did love the part where Daemon prevents Surreal from skipping ahead in the
              book and giving Rainier something to do with Surreal while it's her
              moontime. (a way for him to take care of surreal while it's that time of the
              month.) I thought that was thoughtful of Daemon even though it annoyed
              Surreal at first :)

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
                I must of missed that or forgotten. more likely forgotten. now that I think
                about it; it was mentioned in Kaeleer's heart.

                well then I suppose the question is what character might Surreal end up
                with. is there a man in her future? that I think would be an interesting
                story for the future.

                > Raineir is gay, so I don't think anything will be occurring there, other
                > than them becoming even better friends.
                >
                > April
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Rinoa
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
                  That was what was so great about Tangled Webs.  You got to see them in more everyday situations.  There was a great protagonist and all, but it seemed more basic and a daily hazard of being such high ranking blood.
                  One thing I really liked about the whole Blood Saga is that you never get inside Jaenelle's head.  It would be interesting to see the story from her eyes, but you are always looking at her from someone's perspective... them trying to figure out the ever mysterious woman.  Leaves alot to imagine what really goes on in her head.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
                    yet it might not have been as interesting if we saw her from her point of
                    view. I think I'd only want to see something from Jaenelle's point of few in
                    a later book such as a short story.

                    I sometimes wonder what Jewel Tersa would have wore if she wasn't broken.
                    Would she have been as strong as the black or ebon gray? I think she would
                    be one or the other from Daemons strength. granted Daemon's strength could
                    come from Saetons side alone but since his strength is deeper then saetons I
                    think some of Daemons strength comes from Tersa. and then I think it was
                    mentioned that if Tersa hadn't been broken that Dorothea wouldn't have the
                    hold over Terrielle that she did, so that itself certainly implies some
                    strength if not at the very least a gray jewel.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
                      I always chalked up that we were not seeing from Jaenelle's POV because she
                      is Dreams Made Flesh and we were seeing everything from the Dreamers'
                      prespectives, except when it was Surreal's POV cause I don't know if she was
                      necessarily a Dreamer. Not on the same level as Lucivar, Daemon, Saetan, the
                      coven and the boyos were. And the kindred.

                      --
                      ~Jilly

                      "Friendship needs no explanation."