Re: Re: BSP: EVIL WAYS

  • Katherine Lazo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2009
      Kindle format is basically the MobiPocket e-book format with Amazon security layer, which limits the user to the Amazon Kindle e-book reader. It's popular because it supports wireless purchase and download of titles. Currently, wireless download is only supported in the US. Outside the US, Kindle owners have to download Kindle titles to a computer, then transfer them via USB. Kindle titles can be shared between up to 6 Kindles.

      Kath

      --- On Thu, Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 pm ((PST)), "Brenda Bronson" wrote:

      > I'm curious. what is Kindle Format?

      Get your new Email address!
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2009
        Brenda wrote:

        I'm curious. what is Kindle Format?>>

        Kindle is an ereader that is sold by Amazon. Oprah "gave" her entire
        audience Kindles in November I think
        it was. I put it in quotes because most things that are "given" to her
        audience are donated to her by the
        manufacturer.

        You can publish your own books for the Kindle etc..read free ebooks from
        various sites, text files etc...and
        of course books from our favorite authors! :) Oh, it also plays music files
        among other things...and delivers the
        books wirelessly to the device. Here's a link to it:

        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73MA/ref=s9kinow_c2_tbak-rfc_p?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=01NTDBBP1D6VDD7MBJ5R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=457463001&pf_rd_i=507846

        K.

        > .

      • Brenda Bronson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
          thanks for the info.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
            music to? really? that's cool. talk about a multi tasker.

            > Kindle is an ereader that is sold by Amazon. Oprah "gave" her entire
            > audience Kindles in November I think
            > it was. I put it in quotes because most things that are "given" to her
            > audience are donated to her by the
            > manufacturer.
            >
            > You can publish your own books for the Kindle etc..read free ebooks from
            > various sites, text files etc...and
            > of course books from our favorite authors! :) Oh, it also plays music
            > files
            > among other things...and delivers the
            > books wirelessly to the device. Here's a link to it:
            >
            > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73MA/ref=s9kinow_c2_tbak-rfc_p?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=01NTDBBP1D6VDD7MBJ5R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=457463001&pf_rd_i=507846
            >

            > K.
            >
            >> .

          • shelly
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
              --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Justin Gustainis" <GUSTAIJJ@...>
              wrote:

              Mr Gustainis, just to let you know I read the book and enjoyed it
              very much, just as I did the first. You have now become a "don't
              think twice about buying his books" author for me. Will definately be
              looking for the next. Let us know about it when and if you can.
              Shelly

              http://urbanfantasyland.wordpress.com/2008/12/28/promo-post-evil-ways-by\

              http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Ways-Quincey-Morris-Book/dp/1844165930/ref=sr\