RE: [ShadowRealms] Willhemina

  • Toz/Heather
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
      I agree.  Willhemina comes to us as a character full of promise, but we don't see her again until the fair, albeit briefly.  We know that she uses Jaenelle's country home.  Jaenelle talks of family and it's importance, but we never get a chance to know who Willhemian becomes. She steps in and out of the stories without leaving so much as a shadow.  I hope, Anne, that at sometime in the future we can discover the steel beneath Willhemian and who she became.  I keep thinking there is something there.

      Blessed Be
      Heather

    • prune_dor
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
        I also liked Wilhelmina quite a bit and felt like there was too little
        on her in the series. It was like we were allowed tiny sips of her
        throughout the story, then taken away from us with a brief mention.

        Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe that Wilhelmina moved out of
        Jaenelle's country home and moved into a small cottage. (Mentioned in
        Kaeleer's Heart?)

        -Han