Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Hi Everyone

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi BobbyJo,
      Yup, everything turned out great for me.  My 2nd daughter was born on Aug 25th happy and healthy.  I have a 5 year old daughter that is a big help for me (especially right now since I picked up a 10 pound bag of sugar at costco the wrong way and pulled a lower back muscle).. LOL..

      Looks like I'll be reading today instead of housework!  LOL!

      ~Liz