general

  • tarnished_unicorn69
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      congrats to Anne on all her books old,new, and upcoming.
      Would someone please let me know when the next publishing date and name
      is? Hello to Anne,Kandra and everyone else.My comp still hasn't been
      replaced so this is first time I have been on in a while.Shadow Queen
      sounds majorly interesting.glad to see there is 3 books in the Mr.Hines
      goblin series I will have to tell my nephew as he enjoyed the first two.
      Names and Oops? what did I miss?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        September 2008 (this month): short story called "Stands a God Within the
        Shadows" that was published in the anthology IMAGINARY FRIENDS, edited by John
        Marco and Martin Greenberg. Online bookstores have it as well as the big
        chains. Don't know about independent bookstores, but they could probably order it
        for you. (This is in the US and Canada.)

        March 2009: THE SHADOW QUEEN in hardcover and TANGLED WEBS in paperback.

        March 2009: the audiobooks of THE SHADOW QUEEN and TANGLED WEBS. As far as I
        know, these will be downloadable only as is THE INVISIBLE RING. If that
        changes, I'll let you know.

        Anne

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
          thank you