Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: name help

  • Shannon Wilson
    Message 1 of 78 , Aug 12, 2008
      --- On Wed, 13/8/08, Kaeleer@aol. com <Kaeleer@aol. com> wrote:
      I have a passel (passle?) of minor characters in the new book that haven't
      been named yet. Anyone want to donate their name to a good cause?

      Ohhhh pick me!! I would love to donate my name!! Love the books Anne and would be honored to be killed or eaten...

      Shannon Elizabeth (Irish, English, could ya tell???)

      Shannon

    • Dawn E Charbonneau
      Message 78 of 78 , Aug 15, 2008
        Oh, and that was sent by me, Dawn. *slaps head*