RE: [ShadowRealms] name help

  • marieta
    Message 1 of 78 , Aug 12, 2008
      That's a neat idea and offer. :) Since buying all of your books is a
      guarantee for me, I'd be thrilled if I spotted myself somewhere in there in
      some little way... though I find the probably-not-getting-killed caveat very
      amusing. :D

      Lianne, a name free to use!

      Message 78 of 78 , Aug 15, 2008
        Oh, and that was sent by me, Dawn. *slaps head*