Re: [ShadowRealms] name help

  • S. Ritch
    Message 1 of 78 , Aug 12, 2008
      LOL, Jilly.  I'm with you.  I think I've seen my name butchered in just about every possible way, shape and form over the years.  Some are completely mindboggling.  I'll accept just about anything, except Susan.  As Susan is a name in it's own right, I've been adamant about never allowing it.

      Message 78 of 78 , Aug 15, 2008
        Oh, and that was sent by me, Dawn. *slaps head*