Re: Jim about your books

  • Cubby
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 20, 2008
      My library got the Goblin series and can't keep it in.  The librarian read it and said that she really like it so I told her I would pass the compliments on to you.  One of these days I might get to read it but there are several requests for it right now and I am on the list.  LOL

      Dee

    • Jim C. Hines
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 22, 2008
        Thanks, Dee! That's always nice to hear. Clearly the library needs to
        order a few more copies :-)

        Best,
        Jim

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 22, 2008
          could i get the name of the books plz? thanks so much!
          akasha

          --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Jim C. Hines" <jchines42@...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks, Dee! That's always nice to hear. Clearly the library
          needs to
          > order a few more copies :-)
          >
          > Best,
          > Jim

        • luvbooks
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 22, 2008
            Goblin Quest,  Goblin Hero  and  Goblin War

            http://www.sff.net/people/jchines/%c2%a0 for more including chapter excerpts. They are really funny and great for those who love fantasy. Especially RPGers and old school D&D people or just those who enjoy humorous fantasy.

            Shar

            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 22, 2008
              they wish they could buy more copies but her in CA our libraries are on very short budgets.    Here we have the lottery to fund our schools and libraries and they are using the funds elsewhere and now they are cutting out even more out of their budgets so that  the CA government favorite's can have more funding.  I think our library got about 20 new books this year.

              Dee

              YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a    ICQ 380495169
              WINDOWS/MSN drgnscub1@...
              http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/%c2%a0 (vixis)
              http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my%c2%a0%c2%a0 (Vixis)
              EXERCISE is a DIRTY work.  Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

              Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie  "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup whichever is handy.

              wrote:

              > Thanks, Dee! That's always nice to hear. Clearly the library
              needs to
              > order a few more copies :-)
              >
              > Best,
              > Jim

            • Brenda
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 22, 2008
                I know my library bought a copy of Lynn's latest book Shadows Return (which
                I just finished today!). I was going to borrow it from the library and had
                found they had it on order but in the end I decided to buy it since Lynn is
                one of my favorite authors and I'm bound to read the books again so it was
                worth adding one more book to my already full bookshelf. :)

                http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis)
                http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)

                wrote:

                > Thanks, Dee! That's always nice to hear. Clearly the library
                needs to
                > order a few more copies :-)
                >
                > Best,
                > Jim

              • Brenda Bronson
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 18, 2008
                  I'm going to have to pick up that book for sure. Not only have you written
                  something in it, but Kristin Britain, another one of my favorite authors,
                  has written a short story in that book.

                  SCORE!!! :)