Check out my Facebook profile

  • Renee Fizer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2008

      Thanks,
      Renee

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=558931535&k=Y3L6P4WRV6VMZG1GWA5ZR&r&v=2

      ___________________
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
      http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=554763163&k=aed271

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
        Hi Renee,

        <<I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
        events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need
        to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

        In the future I'd appreciate you asking BJ or myself if it's ok to post a
        message like this...thanks! :)

        Kandra
      • Rowan222@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          oh no!! i didnt realize i'd sent it to the list. i am truly sorry. oh man, i hope i didnt send this to anyone else who didnt want it. i feel silly. So sorry Kandra.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
            <<oh no!! i didnt realize i'd sent it to the list. i am truly sorry. oh man,
            i hope i didnt send this to anyone else who didnt want it. i feel silly. So
            sorry Kandra.

            No problem, Renee :)