Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Re: eBook/audio books

  • char0218@umn.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
      Oh, I love audio books! That way, when you're doing something that may
      not allow holding a book, like exercising or, -if your work lets you
      have earphones- listening while doing some mundane task, they're wonderful!

      I'm really looking forward finding out what kind of voice they'll get to
      read the books aloud (I'm kinda hoping he'll be male)!

      -Dawn

    • char0218@umn.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
        Sorry about that last message --I tried to go back and delete the stuff
        after what I wrote, but I couldn't hit the cancel button fast enough. :(

        -Dawn