Unicorns!

  • Tariel Nimara
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      So, I am obsessed with unicorns.

      And I was wondering if you'd ever considered writing one story just
      about the unicorns.

      And also....

      Do unicorn Black widows have a snake tooth? I was curious about that.

      Oh, and how long would they live. Mythology usually says 1000
      years...but I was curious if you'd ever decided how long they lived in
      your world.

      Well, thankie
      Steph
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
        Don't know. At this time in the storytime, there is nothing threatening
        them, and a story requires conflict of some kind.

        Good question. I've wondered that too with the other species of kindred. But
        they're all real big on the "you can ask but I don't have to answer"
        approach when it comes to revealing things to humans.

        At the most, about as long as a human from one of the short-lived races.

        Anne

        In a message dated 3/28/2008 8:16:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        pegacorna@... writes:

        And I was wondering if you'd ever considered writing one story just
        about the unicorns.

        Do unicorn Black widows have a snake tooth? I was curious about that.

        Oh, and how long would they live.

        Home.

      • Stephanie Small
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
          *hugs the unicorns.* Good excuse not to write anything of them right now.
          OK. Well. I was just a little obsessed. With the wolves, i could see it
          being one of their claws. Unicorns I was thinking the tip of their horn
          would be cool, LOL! But rather dangerous. Anyway, thanks!