Re: [ShadowRealms] Tangled Webs

  • Adrienne Roehrich
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 12 3:14 PM
      Congratulations, Anne! That is fabulous! Tangled Webs was fun read.
      Hopefully it turns people on to all your other books.

      Adrienne

      http://bookcrossing.com/referral/adrienne10
      http://www.active.com/donate/tntne/ARoehrich

      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 9, 2010
        TANGLED WEBS will be published in Poland. I don't have
        information about a publication date yet.