Tangled Webs

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hey Everyone,

      I picked up a copy of Tangled Webs at a bookstore on Thursday and I just started reading it. It's really fun and interesting so far and there are some very fascinating snippets of information thrown in there... It's a great book and I'm going to get back to it now.

      Happy reading!

      Laura

      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 9, 2010
        TANGLED WEBS will be published in Poland. I don't have
        information about a publication date yet.