Tangled Webs - Australian edition

  • Hope Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hi.
      I love the cover of the US edition but the Australian one is so much more atmospheric. I would love to get both. I'm in Britain and can get the American edition through Amazon.co.uk, but does anyone know how I could get hold of the Australian one?

      The Black Jewels books are my favourite books of all time, and I've read a lot of books... I also got Powers of Detection with 'The Price', a Surreal short story. I recommend it. It gives an insight into Surreal's relationship with Prince Rainier. I'm very glad I've read it before Tangled webs comes out. It gives an understanding as how Surreal and Rainier became friends.

      I've just ordered Sebastian and can't wait for it to come! I read the excerpt on the site so I know it's different from the Black Jewels.

      Hope

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        I recently got an email from an online bookstore in Australian. I'll send you
        the URL off list. I don't know if how far they ship, but you could check with
        them.

        Anne