January 2

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      This being the second day of January, it's time for a quick rundown of what
      happened in December when Brain and the Muse went off to play and I was busy
      doing holiday things.

      Finished the first draft of the Black Jewels book about Theran and Cassidy.
      Am about to settle into a focused 2 months of second draft.

      Wrote a holiday story starring the SaDiablo family. You might get to read it
      someday.

      Sales*:

      My German publisher bought Tangled Webs.

      My Portuguese publisher bought The Invisible Ring.

      A publisher in Poland bought the Black Jewels Trilogy.

      *Some of these may have been mentioned before.

      There. Now I'm caught up with the news and ready to start 2008.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        You're such a merciless tease, Anne! You sure there isn't a little Sadist
        in you?

        If the story is centered on the SaDiablo family, I bet little Daemonar is in
        there somewhere driving everyone *mad* with his holiday glee.

        Makes me happy just thinking about it!

        In a message dated 1/2/2008 3:09:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        Kaeleer@... writes:

        Wrote a holiday story starring the SaDiablo family. You might get to read
        it
        someday.

      • Dawn E Charbonneau
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
          Congratulations Anne!! I can't wait to read the new holiday SaDiablo
          story. Reading about that family is a joy! And finishing the draft is
          another step toward us being able to read it! Hooray!

          Hope 2008 is as productive as '07 was. ;)

          -Dawn