updates

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2007
      I received my ARC of TANGLED WEBS, so it's another step closer to being on
      the bookstore shelves.

      The adult fairytale series edited by Ellen Datlow and Terry Windling is
      being reissued. That means three of my short stories -- "Match Girl," "Rapunzel,"
      and "The Wild Heart" will be available again after being out of print for a
      few years. The books will be coming out over the next year or so, but I'll
      let you all know when each one becomes available again.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2007
        And here I went out and actually found the collections on Amazon.com ^_^

      • Soli
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2007
          I have to say that The Wild Heart is an amazing story and has stuck
          with me since I first read it.

          Now I can't wait to see the teaser chapter(s?) for Tangled Webs online.

          Soli

          --
          one long, shining thread of coincidence
          quantumbutterfly@...
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2007
            Wonderful!! I look forward to getting my hands on those!

            -Dawn

            Kaeleer@... wrote:

            > The adult fairytale series edited by Ellen Datlow and Terry Windling is
            > being reissued.

          • wendyb52607
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
              Yep, I also just researched the books and found them at my local
              library...I can't wait to get my hands on them! I know I read 2 of the
              anthologies a LONG time ago, so I'm very curious about whether I read
              Anne's stories and just did not make the connection to her novels.
            • Rowan222@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                that's great! i swear, i orginally bought those books just for your stories
                in them. they are tough to find!
                Renee

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 28, 2012
                  Quick updates.

                  The Polish edition of BELLADONNA is now available (just released today, in fact).

                  I'm currently proofing the galleys for WRITTEN IN RED. Once those are done, the book is one step closer to being on the bookshelves in March.

                  Folks who are also on Facebook can find information about the Others on their very own page,
                  www.facebook.com/AnneBishopsCourtyard. (I'm doing that from memory -- it is Anne Bishop's Courtyard.)

                • earthsongs2002
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 7, 2013
                    I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
                    posted here as far as news. So here is the list.

                    In Poland:

                    Bridge of Dreams is now available.
                    The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
                    print in a few weeks.
                    Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

                    In Portugal:

                    The Voice is available in print and e-book.
                    Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
                    yet.

                    In France:

                    Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.

                    In Germany:

                    Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.

                    In the UK:

                    The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
                    release dates yet.

                    In the US:

                    I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
                    production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

                  • Denese Peebles
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 8, 2013
                      Excellent!!!
                      On Jun 7, 2013 6:04 AM, <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > I've been very focused for the past few weeks, so I don't remember what I
                      > posted here as far as news. So here is the list.
                      >
                      > In Poland:
                      >
                      > Bridge of Dreams is now available.
                      > The Voice is now available in electronic format and will be available in
                      > print in a few weeks.
                      > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
                      >
                      > In Portugal:
                      >
                      > The Voice is available in print and e-book.
                      > Bridge of Dreams will also be available, but I don't have the release date
                      > yet.
                      >
                      > In France:
                      >

                      > Written In Red will be published; I don't have a release date yet.
                      >
                      > In Germany:
                      >
                      > Two more of the Black Jewels books were released as audio books.
                      >
                      > In the UK:
                      >
                      > The Black Jewels Trilogy will be published in UK editions. I don't have
                      > release dates yet.
                      >
                      > In the US:
                      >
                      > I turned in the final revisions, so Murder of Crows is officially in
                      > production and I'm about to start the third book about the Others.

                    • Dawn Charbonneau
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 11, 2013
                        Wow, you've been busy! Congrats!!

                        -Dawn