Re: [ShadowRealms] tangled webs

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited!!! Which of the blood is
      capable of planting a trap like that? J-Jaenelle? D: We can only make
      guesses... How long until March??

      -Dawn

      On 23 Oct 2007, Kaeleer@... wrote:
      The dust jacket copy for Tangled Webs is now up on my web site.
    • scarlet_lullaby13
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. That was my reaction (my dad looked worried).
        Omg, thats so unbelievably exciting. Soooo close now. Just five more
        months!!!!!! Argh!!!!

        *leaps out of her skin from excitement*